When I try to move an app to the first homescreen from the next homescreen, a message tells me that I can't move it there and to try another location. I have tried over and over again, without success. I have ended up with five screens to flip through, some with only one app on it and it won't move. What am I overlooking?
    05-27-17 12:32 PM
    When I try to move an app to the first homescreen from the next homescreen, a message tells me that I can't move it there and to try another location. I have tried over and over again, without success. I have ended up with five screens to flip through, some with only one app on it and it won't move. What am I overlooking?
    First, I'll ask have you tried rebooting (press power button for 32 seconds).

Have you added any 3rd party apps that "reserve" space? I have a Widget that allows me to add "blank" icons and "blank" widgets. Those items don't show but they to take up positions.

Otherwise, I can't think of anything. I'm not aware of any way to lock pages or icons on pages (although I would actually like that ability.)

Let's see if anyone else has an idea.
    05-27-17 04:39 PM