I made the mistake of transferring my BBM from my Z30 to my Motion. Big mistake. Since now it's stuck there (can't transfer back). Thanks BBM.

So I'm not done using my Z30 through. What do I do? Can I make a new BBM login? But isn't it connected to my BlackBerry ID? I don't want to create a whole new ID and lose all my purchases...

I should have left my BBM on the Z30, and made a new one on the Motion. Hindsight is 20/20.
    12-23-17 01:25 AM
    It's best used as a Video/Audio player in addition to calls if you can't access your old apps. You can make a new BB10 BBID but you will not have any app purchases obviously.
    12-23-17 07:20 AM
    I made the mistake of transferring my BBM from my Z30 to my Motion. Big mistake. Since now it's stuck there (can't transfer back). Thanks BBM.

So I'm not done using my Z30 through. What do I do? Can I make a new BBM login? But isn't it connected to my BlackBerry ID? I don't want to create a whole new ID and lose all my purchases...

I should have left my BBM on the Z30, and made a new one on the Motion. Hindsight is 20/20.
    Have to disable Protect, wipe the device, and set it up with a new BBID.

You will lose all your paid apps of course.
    12-23-17 08:19 AM
    It's best used as a Video/Audio player in addition to calls if you can't access your old apps. You can make a new BB10 BBID but you will not have any app purchases obviously.
    Thanks, but I guess my question is more geared towards BBM. How can I get BBM back on that phone? I can't put my old one, and I don't think I can just make a new BBM login on a BB10 device...
    12-23-17 08:20 AM

Just so I can use bbm... such a pain. What a way to force me to to stop using my Z30. I loved it for 4 years. Not the way I wanted to go out with it.
    12-23-17 08:37 AM

Can you backup the bar files and reinstall maybe? I'm curious if this is possible too.
    12-23-17 09:09 AM
    Can you backup the bar files and reinstall maybe? I'm curious if this is possible too.
    No. Can't restore to a different BBID.
    12-23-17 09:21 AM
    Thanks, but I guess my question is more geared towards BBM. How can I get BBM back on that phone? I can't put my old one, and I don't think I can just make a new BBM login on a BB10 device...
    BBM removed the way to do this. It was possible until two months ago. Sorry to say your Z30 is only worthwhile with a new BBID. Get your BBM friends to add you as a new contact and enjoy BB10 BBM again on a new ID.
    12-24-17 11:26 PM
    my Z30 suffered the same clamity.
    12-26-17 08:14 AM
    I think it's just expected... that you move on. That's what BlackBerry wants users to do at this point.
    12-26-17 08:37 AM