blackberry priv on Android. A while ago, I noticed I can no longer move images to an existing folder. The "move to folder" option has disappeared from the drop down list. I only have a "copy to folder" option. If I select "copy to folder" , the existing folders aren't listed. How do I fix this? I'm stumped.
    09-05-17 07:12 PM
    blackberry priv on Android. A while ago, I noticed I can no longer move images to an existing folder. The "move to folder" option has disappeared from the drop down list. I only have a "copy to folder" option. If I select "copy to folder" , the existing folders aren't listed. How do I fix this? I'm stumped.
    Are you using a file manager? Or where exactly are you trying to move them from?
    09-05-17 07:25 PM
    No, not using a file manager. The option to move pictures into another album has disappeared. I'd like to be able to sort the pics out like I used to be able to. Such as from screenshot or camera into sorted albums.
    09-06-17 11:27 AM
    No, not using a file manager. The option to move pictures into another album has disappeared. I'd like to be able to sort the pics out like I used to be able to. Such as from screenshot or camera into sorted albums.
    What app are you in?
    09-06-17 11:57 AM
    Nothing I've downloaded, just the photo gallery. I can view all, but not move any to any other file apart from copying them. And if I copy to a new album, as it wont let me move them to the existing albums, then delete the original, they both disappear of course. Just wondered why in the android photo gallery, I can no longer move to folder.
    09-06-17 12:10 PM
    Nothing I've downloaded, just the photo gallery. I can view all, but not move any to any other file apart from copying them. And if I copy to a new album, as it wont let me move them to the existing albums, then delete the original, they both disappear of course. Just wondered why in the android photo gallery, I can no longer move to folder.
    Ok. So you are talking about the Google Photos app?

Albums are virtual. You're not actually moving anything.
    09-06-17 01:00 PM
    Yes that's it. Sorry, I should have specified.
    09-06-17 01:01 PM