BlackBerry has moved to Android OS, is this the right time to i am to move from CrackBerry to Android Central?
    03-16-18 02:37 AM
    Hard to say. It is kind of duplicated to have two separate forums. Here however there is more BB specific comments. As an OS Android Forums is equally good. I read both...
    03-16-18 03:46 AM
    Hard to say. It is kind of duplicated to have two separate forums. Here however there is more BB specific comments. As an OS Android Forums is equally good. I read both...
    ok, i will use 2 account
    03-16-18 04:15 AM
    ok, i will use 2 account
    You do not have to use two accounts. Mobile Nations use so called PASSPORT account that will use the same login between Android, Blackberry, Windows Central and I believe iMore...
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-16-18 04:18 AM
    You do not have to use two accounts. Mobile Nations use so called PASSPORT account that will use the same login between Android, Blackberry, Windows Central and I believe iMore...
    ok thanks.
    Last edited by My BlackBerry-10; 03-16-18 at 04:30 AM.
    03-16-18 04:20 AM
    The unique nature of the whole Blackberry specie and sub species does speak to the idea that it should have its own, non-Android-specific forum. IMHO.
    03-16-18 07:43 AM
    Plus, it just feels more comfortable here.

I've moved on to an S8, but I run the Hub+ suite on it, and I'm keeping my old Z10 running with wi-fi only, so I use that as an excuse to stick around. I've posted on the AC forums, but it just doesn't feel the same.
    03-16-18 10:20 AM
    Plus, it just feels more comfortable here.

I've moved on to an S8, but I run the Hub+ suite on it, and I'm keeping my old Z10 running with wi-fi only, so I use that as an excuse to stick around. I've posted on the AC forums, but it just doesn't feel the same.
    Agreed. I'm also posting on XDA Developers but it's a pale comparison to here on CB. But, I guess, one day it will come to an end eventually.
    03-16-18 11:13 AM
    Agreed. I'm also posting on XDA Developers but it's a pale comparison to here on CB. But, I guess, one day it will come to an end eventually.
    I've been on XDA too. I recently revived an old Kindle Fire 1st Gen and put 4.4 Kit Kat on it - slow as molasses, but works - with their help.

But, in spite of some of the "passionate" arguing that can occur, it's just better here overall.
    03-16-18 12:17 PM