Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    My Motion suddenly turned off this afternoon. Assuming it was a low battery, I connected it to the wall charger that comes with the Motion and left it to charge. From the moment it's plugged in the red LED is flashing, the power and all other buttons are not responsive.

If I disconnect the Motion from the charger, wait about a minute, then plug it in, it vibrates for a moment, the Blackberry splash page appears and then the Motion goes dead again.

The Motion is less than one year old at this point, no non-google store apps are loaded. No SD card in the Motion, the issue happens with or without the SIM card in the Motion as well.

Help or ideas would be welcome!
    11-29-18 08:41 PM
    My Motion suddenly turned off this afternoon. Assuming it was a low battery, I connected it to the wall charger that comes with the Motion and left it to charge. From the moment it's plugged in the red LED is flashing, the power and all other buttons are not responsive.

If I disconnect the Motion from the charger, wait about a minute, then plug it in, it vibrates for a moment, the Blackberry splash page appears and then the Motion goes dead again.

The Motion is less than one year old at this point, no non-google store apps are loaded. No SD card in the Motion, the issue happens with or without the SIM card in the Motion as well.

Help or ideas would be welcome!
    It certainly seems like a battery issue. Try another charger and cable.
    12-02-18 11:31 PM
    Two chargers and cables tried, same thing. Decided to plug the Motion into my PC and when that is done the startup splash screen comes up, turns off, comes up, turns off, over and over until I unplug the USB cable from the computer.

I'm doubting it's a battery issue at this point and the Motion might be bricked. Is there any info on unbricking a bone-stock Motion?
    Last edited by mrcrj; 12-03-18 at 06:49 PM.
    12-03-18 05:23 PM
    Two chargers and cables tried, same thing. Decided to plug the Motion into my PC and when that is done the startup splash screen comes up, turns off, comes up, turns off, over and over until I unplug the USB cable from the computer.

I'm doubting it's a battery issue at this point and the Motion might be bricked. Is there any info on unbricking a bone-stock Motion?
    Still sounds like a power issue. It reacted when you plugged into your computer.

But...
    /blackberry-keyone-f445/keyone-mobile-upgrade-tool-1117513/
    12-03-18 07:22 PM
    Did you find a solution for this yet? Mine just did the same thing and I've been trying to find a solution.

The link @conite posted doesn't help me at all
    04-17-19 08:59 AM
    Did you find a solution for this yet? Mine just did the same thing and I've been trying to find a solution.

The link @conite posted doesn't help me at all
    It still sounds like a failed battery or charger system.
    04-17-19 09:07 AM
    It isn't a charger or failed battery or any similar power issue. The phone bricked. To be sure, had the battery replaced, didn't help. Went so far as to have that done by a blackberry dealer and they said that replacement of the battery didn't change a thing. Phone was sent back to blackberry for replacement and they did, to their credit, replace it at no charge.
    04-17-19 06:00 PM
    Well my motion has this problem currently after it did the ACA542 update. Currently I'm out of warranty and can't find a new Blackberry motion so I'm in a debate whether to send it to get fix that's if it can get fix or wait to see if a new blackberry comes out. Because the prices for a key2 has gone up. So is there any suggestions on what to do in a situation like this?
    Yesterday 03:36 PM
    Well my motion has this problem currently after it did the ACA542 update. Currently I'm out of warranty and can't find a new Blackberry motion so I'm in a debate whether to send it to get fix that's if it can get fix or wait to see if a new blackberry comes out. Because the prices for a key2 has gone up. So is there any suggestions on what to do in a situation like this?
    Just run the Mobile Upgrade Tool, or the ACB256 August autoloader.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...patch-1174748/
    Yesterday 03:43 PM
    check the charge port on your phone, my DTEK60 charge port went bad, couldn't find any replacement
    Yesterday 04:22 PM
    Sorry for being not tech savvy but how can I do that with it in a blank screen and flashing red light?
    Yesterday 04:28 PM
    Sorry for being not tech savvy but how can I do that with it in a blank screen and flashing red light?
    Power on by holding down the power button and the down volume button. You will see the boatloader screen. Run to Tool or the autoloader in that position.
    Yesterday 06:12 PM