I have a question about the availability of an app or some software that monitors Web searching and content. If you have a church or business and want to monitor user devices, is there an option for BB10? For example, there is covenant eyes for android and iOS but I can't find anything for BB10. I love the OS and would hate to give it up but we need transparency and accountability in our system. Can anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:13 AM
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 08:41 AM
    I have a question about the availability of an app or some software that monitors Web searching and content. If you have a church or business and want to monitor user devices, is there an option for BB10? For example, there is covenant eyes for android and iOS but I can't find anything for BB10. I love the OS and would hate to give it up but we need transparency and accountability in our system. Can anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    ".... And BB10 was alone. Then God said, I will make him a helper. So God caused a deep mobile disdain for BB10, and took parts if it and blended it with Android. When BB10 awoke, it said, you shall be called PRIV."

A little satire and sarcasm for you, but I hope you get the picture. No one is developing meaningful software for BB10. For those BlackBerry die hards who hate to give it up, might just be chasing the wind.

As you rightly said, that iOS and Android are the only ones that facilitate and kind of Church Management software.

To borrow the words of the prophet Daniel, BB10 was tried and found wanting. Shalom!!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 01:21 PM