Recently, I heard about mobile insurance. Can anyone tell me about mobile insurance and what will be covered under mobile insurance?

If I lost the brand new phone and at that time I am paying EMIs. Is it covered by the insurance company or shall I pay the whole EMIs?
    11-06-19 07:17 AM
    Recently, I heard about mobile insurance. Can anyone tell me about mobile insurance and what will be covered under mobile insurance?

If I lost the brand new phone and at that time I am paying EMIs. Is it covered by the insurance company or shall I pay the whole EMIs?
    Insurance is market dependent... where are you located?

In the US....https://www.lifewire.com/best-cell-p...urance-4584059

But yes generally the insurance will cover the whole cost of the device... which includes any EMI for the hardware. But adding coverage to an existing device will require some proof that you still have it.
    11-06-19 10:16 AM
    I am living in India so I would like to know about the Indian market or Indian insurance / Mobile phone insurance company
    11-07-19 01:48 AM
    There are various mobile insurance providers in India as of now and each providing different kind of insurance and coverage. To choose the best,I would personally recommend you to go to https://www.paisabazaar.com/commerci...ile-insurance/ and look for your requirement as this tells all types insurance related to mobile and the providers and coverage.
    Hope this helps you with your query!!!
    11-07-19 04:46 AM
    I am living in India so I would like to know about the Indian market or Indian insurance / Mobile phone insurance company
    I'm not sure how many form India are here on a regular basis... I'd do some local searches online.
    11-07-19 09:24 AM