as the title - has anybody found one that continues to work with the keyone - i install them - set them up and with luck they work for a while - but give them time - a day or two at most ant they stop working - am slowly working my way through the list - but so far no luck
    12-01-17 04:54 AM
    I'm sorry, what is your question exactly? Are you using third-party notifiers? Which ones have you tried? Is the native notifications of the KeyOne not triggering?
    12-01-17 09:52 AM
    I'm sorry, what is your question exactly? Are you using third-party notifiers? Which ones have you tried? Is the native notifications of the KeyOne not triggering?
    yes 3rd party addons to give a repeat sound when i have missed a call or text - my phone is not welded to my hand like many and i am not constantly checking it - its a phone sat on a desk where i may or may not be - so i need an audible alert if i miss something

and yes the native notification works but that just on the screen - there is no audible warning unless i have missed an obvious setting

which ones have i tried - maybe a dozen or more - they all work when loaded and may work for a while but leave them a few days and they stop working - turn them off re install them and the cycle continues - hence my question - has anyone found one that works long term - there are posts on Google saying the same - one user had at the time he wrote the post tried 20+
    12-01-17 01:25 PM
    Continuous Audible Notifications.
    Okay....so I'm going to have to think outside of the shell on this one.
    Have you tried using a song (or several songs spliced together) mp3 file for your notifications?
    This way you can use the built-in Sound notifiers and the sound should continue as long as the mp3.
    I used to have a THX soiund test that ran for a good amount of time. Using Audacity, you could make a file long enough to play for an hour or even longer.
    What do you think?
    12-01-17 02:02 PM
    i am missing something - is there a build in sound notifier if i miss a call - all i get when i miss a call or text is a notification on the screen

i am not being clear on continuous notification - the apps play a beep at a pre determined rate - once a minute or whatever until the phone is accessed - thats all i want not a continuous sound

like i say there are dozens of apps to do this - non i have found work reliably
    12-01-17 03:07 PM
    will add to this in the hope that someone might know if i have missed a setting as i have got a bit further - i use a Stilgut case that seems to close the screen down when its closed - when i have the case closed reminder sounds do not work from the reminder apps - open the case and leave the phone on a surface and the reminders work

not sure what the case is doing - i know on the old Blackberries there was a magnet in some cases that closed the screen not sure if this is still on the keyone
    12-11-17 05:49 AM