Dear All
    I'm contemplating to migrate from my Note 2 to BB Z30 mainly becos I want to enjoy full integration with Microsoft outlook. I used the BB Torch for a year and enjoyed it but forced to let go becos it didn't support certain voip apps. I not a big fan of junk apps as I use my phone principally for emails and work related stuff.

For those out there who have migrated from Android, what Surprises am I to expect..your feedback is most appreciated but I have decided to buy the Z30 anyways
    08-12-14 08:55 AM
    What VOIP apps do you need access to?

Coming over from Android should be pretty painless since you said email is one of your top things, you shouldn't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    08-12-14 08:59 AM
    Make a list of the essential apps you use on the Note 2. If there isn't any other than email, you're good to go for the Z30. Otherwise, we have to check it for you to see if all of them work well on the Z30.
    08-12-14 09:01 AM
    Dear All
    I'm contemplating to migrate from my Note 2 to BB Z30 mainly becos I want to enjoy full integration with Microsoft outlook. I used the BB Torch for a year and enjoyed it but forced to let go becos it didn't support certain voip apps. I not a big fan of junk apps as I use my phone principally for emails and work related stuff.

For those out there who have migrated from Android, what Surprises am I to expect..your feedback is most appreciated but I have decided to buy the Z30 anyways
    I also switched from the BlackBerry Torch 2 to the Z30, and never looked back. The Z30 is amazing !

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    aruldharam likes this.
    08-12-14 09:11 AM
    I could not use Mobile VOIP app cos of the BIS license. I had to remove my sim card and connect to wifi everytime I needed to use the VOIP call. Not that BB don't use BIS anymore I guess that problem is solved.

My list of must have apps are as follows 1. Action Voip 2. Evernote 3. Jawbone. 4. Viber 5 .Whatsapp 6. Gtalk. I can live without the rest..Tks for all the feedback so far
    08-12-14 09:22 AM
    #5 Report Post

I could not use Mobile VOIP app cos of the BIS license. I had to remove my sim card and connect to wifi everytime I needed to use the VOIP call. Not that BB don't use BIS anymore I guess that problem is solved.

My list of must have apps are as follows 1. Action Voip 2. Evernote 3. Jawbone. 4. Viber 5 .Whatsapp 6. Gtalk. I can live without the rest..Tks for all the feedback so far

What VOIP apps do you need access to?

Coming over from Android should be pretty painless since you said email is one of your top things, you shouldn't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    08-12-14 09:42 AM