Any inside info on where to get a Motion, in store, outright purchase in Vancouver (Telus)? Been looking and calling all over Vancouver and beyond. Many don't even know the phone exists, others say it's only available online, some scoff when I say Blackberry...
    Went to Telus Gardens last night. The Motion isn't even in the system to order. As it's a gift, only in store purchase and payment will do. Front line customer service and Loyalty tell me they can't send a device to a store, and although it shows they have 1000 available, they can't tell me what stores have any, if at all. Customer service is currently calling stores here in the lower mainland, from the Philippines, trying to find one.
    "BB Motion? Frankly Sarris, sir, we don't know what it is or where it is".
    12-10-17 03:23 PM
    I would concentrate on Bell first, preferably at one of their larger stores. I saw the Motion at a Bell store in Surrey, while the Telus store hadn't heard about it yet. Make sure the phone is unlocked. Try and find a Bell corporate store, one actually owned by Bell, not just a franchise location.
    12-10-17 05:19 PM
    Any inside info on where to get a Motion, in store, outright purchase in Vancouver (Telus)? Been looking and calling all over Vancouver and beyond. Many don't even know the phone exists, others say it's only available online, some scoff when I say Blackberry...
    Went to Telus Gardens last night. The Motion isn't even in the system to order. As it's a gift, only in store purchase and payment will do. Front line customer service and Loyalty tell me they can't send a device to a store, and although it shows they have 1000 available, they can't tell me what stores have any, if at all. Customer service is currently calling stores here in the lower mainland, from the Philippines, trying to find one.
    I'm not sure how you should proceed. If you visit CB home page you will see an article showing carriers but obviously that may not help

https://crackberry.com/
    12-10-17 05:30 PM
    If you are just trying to buy the phone outright do ot through telus's web page. Order the phone with a credit card and pay for a Sim card, they will mail you the device. You don't need to purchase service this way. Bell will try and sell you service with the device

Posted via CB10
    12-10-17 05:49 PM