Just started getting these error messages yesterday and Crackberry won't load." Messenger has stopped." "Crackberry has stopped. "
    12-21-16 01:46 AM
    Crackberry, stopped???? Why didn't I get the memo???
    Actually, We're doing very well, except that this has become quite the hangout for undesirables like nerds and geeks and real hippies from the 60's.

Well, let's start with the usual suspects (smoke 'em if you got 'rm)

I'll write like I have any idea about BB10, because you didn't mention what device you have or what OS you were running. .So,
    What device are you using and are you running the latest OS?

Have you rebooted your device lately? You should reboot once a day and whenever you update, upgraded, download or just have an urge to press that button.

Another place you might wanna check takes us back in time, a time when the word 'issue' referred to magazines.
    Well, almost that far. Do you remember what you were doing just before this issue started? Perhaps you updated or downloaded a foreign object such as an Android app. If that's the case, uninstall the app and then do the part about rebooting. Also, it's always a good idea to backup in case your device catches fire. Oh, that's the others guys!!

Let's start there and if that doesn't do the trick, them we go to plan B.
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 12-21-16 at 07:20 AM.
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    12-21-16 02:45 AM