Does anyone know if the Key1 or Key2 is equipped with the magnet in the holster ? Remember the old Blackberrys would shut off the screen when it came in contact with the case because of the built in magnet in the case.

Any who I was playing around with my key2 and I noticed that there seems to be a similar feature over the Q and A keys. Jus need a case that has a built-in magnet that happens to hit those keys and BOOM the screen goes dark jus like my old belt clip lol. is it safe? Who knows, probably not haha

Goodnight
    08-07-19 10:38 PM
    I've also been interested in getting one of these but haven't been able to find anything yet.
    08-08-19 07:35 AM
    The K1 has this holster which works with the magnetic sensor.

I am not aware of anything for the K2 though I won't be surprised if Seidio makes it:

Seidio Spring Clip Holster for BlackBerry KEYOne https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074JKGTMC...UvbUpU13428361
    08-08-19 10:39 AM
    Good news/bad news: Seidio does make a Key2 Surface Holster, with a "sleeper" magnet. Recently, the spring clip on mine broke and, when I ordered a new one, the magnet was placed about 1/16 of an inch too low, so the device does not shut off automatically. I contacted Seidio and they sent a replacement, which also does not work. I spoke with them today, to alert them to this as a design flaw, not an individual product defect. Will let you know what I learn.

Does anyone else have this problem?
    10-01-19 11:23 AM