I love this phone, but in the past couple of days, the photos will not rotate when I turn the phone. Yes, I've done a reboot and no, I can't take out the batter, it is a KeyONE and you can't do that.

Anyone able to help?
    08-27-17 03:53 PM
    I love this phone, but in the past couple of days, the photos will not rotate when I turn the phone. Yes, I've done a reboot and no, I can't take out the batter, it is a KeyONE and you can't do that.

Anyone able to help?
    Welcome to Android! This happens to me periodically on my Priv. Just go to system settings, display and scroll down to "when device is rotated" . Then reset it to rotate. Or go to quick settings and change it there.
    Things can change for no apparent reason. Screen rotation, ringtones changing back to default, icons disappear from the home screen, etc, etc.
    08-27-17 04:16 PM
    Welcome to Android! This happens to me periodically on my Priv. Just go to system settings, display and scroll down to "when device is rotated" . Then reset it to rotate. Or go to quick settings and change it there.
    Things can change for no apparent reason. Screen rotation, ringtones changing back to default, icons disappear from the home screen, etc, etc.
    I have noticed this reverting of apps somwtimes when they update. We did have some major updates recently.
    08-28-17 01:42 AM
    Nah, doesn't usually happen to me after updates. Usually turning the phone on after being off for a while, or sometimes just waking it up after sleeping for a brief time. No rhyme or reason to it.
    08-28-17 05:53 AM