Long story here.

7 months ago, I upgraded from an old Blackberry (Torch?) to the KeyOne. Used the Blackberry tools provided to sync my contacts and information from the old one to the new one. I have a work outlook account and a yahoo account which I added to the phone.

Today, my KeyOne's battery was done and recharging stopped working. It is still on warranty so I took it in to be fixed. While it is in, I got an Android loner. Since the battery was dead and there was no way to recharge, there was nothing I could do with the old phone so I let them take it, knowing it would be wiped.

I entered my gmail account information into the loner phone and synced the contacts, but only a single contact was found. Restarts have not helped it further.

I can only assume that the one contact came from manually entering it instead of the BlackBerry transfer procedure.

Two questions:
    - Is there any way to get my contacts on the loner phone?
    - If I get a new/wiped phone returned to me, is there a way to recover the contacts on it? I don't know if I enabled syncing of my contacts with google before. I was wondering if there was a BlackBerry way (not a google way) to recover them.

I might still have access to the old phone, so I might be able to initiate the transfer again when I get my new/fixed KeyOne.

Thanks!
    10-13-18 03:27 PM
    Just tell your problem in short words and keep it as short as possible without cutting out any details.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-18 11:09 AM
    If you had your contacts synced to your gmail account, all you should have to do is log in to your gmail account on your new device and they should sync right up.
    10-16-18 07:58 PM