Hi there! I am new to the boards (an avid troll reader however ) and wanted to ask a question regarding file transfers. I purchased a Blackberry Q10 about a month ago. I recently downloaded Astro file manager to move my photos and screenshots onto an SD card. The one folder with downloaded items moved without any problems. When I went to move the Camera folder however it failed. Now the photos are not on the phone nor the SD card. Is there any way to retrieve them? When I try to hook the phone up to a PC, it doesnt read the driver even though I can access through Explorer and through the blackberry software. When I change it to mass stroage, it still does not read and I do not have a backup of the files. I havent shut the phone down just in case that could permanently remove them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    09-22-14 12:37 PM
    Nothing to contribute, but was the native file browser not enough? It has copying and pasting, so it could prevent some issues caused by third parties.

pin:2B7CAF06
    09-22-14 12:49 PM
    When I tried it through the file manager it didn't give me an option to move the folder, even with long press. Maybe I overlooked something...
    09-22-14 01:27 PM