I just got a BlackBerry Z30 and I could not be happier. The only issue is that the two apps I used the most on my prior android smartphone (Sony Xperia S) are not available on BB10. They are Sony Music Unlimited and Adidas miCoach.

I was going to keep the android around for both apps but I forgot it at home when I left for my current trip.

For the exercise app I want something that is built for BlackBerry. I had thought about a free android ported app on BlackBerry World but decided against it. Considering I use my exercise app around an hour a day I am willing to pay for it.

I want the following...
    GPS tracking
    Maps
    Charts with review data (distance, speed, etc.)
    Heart rate monitor support
    Calories burned counter (ideally)

From what I have seen on BlackBerry World I am leaning towards CascaRun PRO. Any comments or suggestions?

Also I am shopping around for a BT 4 heart rate monitor that is available in Canada and works with the BlackBerry Z30.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 12:40 AM
    go on google, type the application name followed by ". apk" then search. eg. "Adidas micoach.apk". looking for a link where you can download the app you are interested in and then install.?

Degeaba te ui?i dac? nu ?tii s? vezi! Z30 - Vodafone
    08-02-14 01:45 AM