I m currently looking to come in contact with anyone near or in the vancouver are whom represent BlackBerry , can anyone help me out, I have found the QNX office in vancouver .but more than anything I want to skip all the red tape bull**** and just sit down with someone for five minutes.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 08:06 PM
    Hi from Vancouver.

I do not work for BlackBerry but maybe I can help. BlackBerry doesn't currently have a development or commercial office out here.
    01-02-15 08:17 PM
    You asking this, in the way you just did, makes me believe you're gonna tell him/her something dumb.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-02-15 08:23 PM
    Are you representing a corporate enterprise customer?

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 08:45 PM
    No I am not in any, I am an extremely smart and passionate individual whom what's to sit down one on one with a BlackBerry representative from my area as I have an overwhelming amount of passion for this brand, and want nothing but the utmost best for it, I've got so much to offer To better this iconic brand and want to make a difference in many ways.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 11:00 PM
    No offense but I can't see you getting anywhere near the right people without being the right person. Your best bet is to reach out to the avenues that BlackBerry has in place for feedback and see if you attract any attention from them.

IF you ACTUALLY have the key to BlackBerry survival and growth, maybe start your own consulting firm and sell your services to them.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 11:58 AM
    What exactly do you have to offer, to channel this passion?

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 05:52 PM
    No I am not in any, I am an extremely smart and passionate individual whom what's to sit down one on one with a BlackBerry representative from my area as I have an overwhelming amount of passion for this brand, and want nothing but the utmost best for it, I've got so much to offer To better this iconic brand and want to make a difference in many ways.

Posted via CB10
    If BlackBerry was a woman, you'd sound like a stalker and all you'd get is a a restraining order.

Edit: That was a very long sentence, OP. Kudos on throwing in a few commas. Just saying.

Posted via CB10, Mostly from my Passport, occasionally my Z30
    Last edited by DocDRM; 01-05-15 at 11:18 PM.
    01-05-15 10:32 PM
    You want a job interview huh?

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 10:44 PM
    Yes an interview of sorts,but more than anything else b able to speak to someone within the food chain that shares the same passion as I do and implement these ideas and make real life changes. This company needs people that are passionate ,but greater than that want to make things change.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 08:56 AM
    U bring up an interesting point of view, this might just be the knowledge I feel I have to give, so instead of working with them, percent it as a plan for change. This will involve some costs I'm assuming, and if I did have a plan put together what would keep it secure, ie if some one was to read it and turn it down, what would stop them from using the ideas anyway. Thanks for the input

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 09:01 AM
    U bring up an interesting point of view, this might just be the knowledge I feel I have to give, so instead of working with them, percent it as a plan for change. This will involve some costs I'm assuming, and if I did have a plan put together what would keep it secure, ie if some one was to read it and turn it down, what would stop them from using the ideas anyway. Thanks for the input

Posted via CB10
    There are a lot of passionate people here.
    There are a lot of people that think BlackBerry needs change to survive.
    There are a lot of people that think they know how BlackBerry needs to change (thus the whole CEO forum)

You can either freely give your idea to BlackBerry - post it, tweet it, submit in in email and maybe the right person will get it and recognize it as being great.
    Or you can hire lawyers, who will review the plan and decided first if its worth presenting, then they would help you with a way to present it to the right people with in BlackBerry.
    Or you can just keep it to yourself.

Many companies don't really want unsolicited "suggestions" on how to make their business better. In fact they go through a number of legal process to protect themselves for someone saying they sent a letter two years ago saying BlackBerry should build a Phablet with a three row keyboard.

Not saying you don't have a great idea... just most business hire people that have shown themselves as leaders in a field and they rely on them to see the whole picture and try to figure out a way to correct problems. Thus Prem brought Chen in... a guy that knows technology and knows about business that are in trouble.
    01-07-15 09:20 AM
    your grammar, and this post to crackberry prove that you are "extremely smart"....and a "kid".

Posted via CB750
    01-07-15 09:27 AM