I live in NYC and I want to physically check out a Blackbery Keyone before I commit to buying it - and I cannot find a Keyone available as a display model anywhere in the entire NYC metro area. Help please. I'm a BB lover and owner for two decades, still use my Classic all the time, but it's now outdated. But if I cannot try out a Keyone anywhere I will be forced to turn to another brand (Google Pixel?). I know I could buy a Keyone and return it if I don't like it, but I want to try it first. Please help with any suggestions - thanks.
    09-07-17 03:34 PM
    B&H Photo, Best Buy or a Sprint store are probable your best options. Call and check.
    09-07-17 03:50 PM
    I thought their used to be a blackberry pop-up store in Times Square, what gives?
    09-08-17 10:21 AM
    I thought their used to be a blackberry pop-up store in Times Square, what gives?
    They use to have a pop up store at the Brookfield Place by the World Trade Center. I bought a device there awhile back when they were having the "flash" sale. Unfortunately, I called Brookfield Place to see if they are still there and they told me that they closed up shop about a few months ago. Makes sense since Blackberry isn't in the hardware business anymore. KeyOne is now sold by BB Mobile/TCL.
    Last edited by vincentkong; 09-08-17 at 11:50 AM.
    09-08-17 10:35 AM
    They use to have a pop up store at the Brookfield Place by the World Trade Center. I actually bought a device there awhile back. Unfortunately, I called Brookfield Place to see if they are still there and they told me that they closed up shop about a few month ago. Makes sense since Blackberry isn't in the hardware business anymore. KeyOne is now sold by BB Mobile/TCL.
    :'(
    09-08-17 11:29 AM