Hi Guys,

i am experiencing some trouble with the long-press shortcuts on my Keyone. They stopped working suddenly. I tried to reinstall the BlackBerry keyboard app. To reset the launcher. Just don't know, why it's doing, what it's doing.
    When I'm on the homescreen, the device vibrates at the long press shortcut but nothing else happens. After rearranging the shortcuts, still no effect. Any update that causes it or do you even experienced the same problem, please let me know!

Greetings from Germany
    Alex
    04-24-18 05:43 AM
    A lot of people are having this problem. No solution as of yet.
    04-24-18 05:45 AM
    My long press is working, but with vibration. I think have to wait for the next release. Since this is a wide spread bug, it shouldn't take long to have a next version if BB has noticed or received the bug report.
    04-24-18 05:54 AM
    I noticed the same issue after the latest update.

My shortcuts is set to long press only, typing action launches Device Search. If I set it to short press shortcuts, it does start work again. Using that as a workaround for now.
    04-24-18 06:15 AM
    My long press is working, but with vibration. I think have to wait for the next release. Since this is a wide spread bug, it shouldn't take long to have a next version if BB has noticed or received the bug report.
    Mine just vibrates and does nothing.
    04-24-18 06:16 AM
    Go into your Settings, then to Apps, then to BlackBerry Launcher. Touch the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner and touch Uninstall Updates. This will revert your Launcher to its original state so you have to re-do all your Launcher customization, but I just did this and my long-press shortcuts work again. Remember to uncheck auto-updates on BB Launcher in the Play Store.
    04-24-18 09:42 AM
    All still works on mine after yesterday's launcher update, so before anyone does something rash, try clearing the cache and then doing a long-hold reboot.
    04-24-18 09:46 AM
    Just FYI I did try a straight restart which didn't work and then a hard boot (shutdown then restart) and that didn't work either. If you didn't install the latest Launcher update from yesterday, you should be fine with your long-press shortcuts.
    04-24-18 09:48 AM
    All still works on mine, so before anyone does something rash, try clearing the cache and then doing a long-hold reboot.
    Tried that loooooooong reboot and cache clear after I noticed the issue when I updated the app.
    That didn't help.
    04-24-18 09:48 AM
    Other users seem to have found additional workarounds - check out the newer posts in this feed: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...89/index2.html
    04-24-18 10:45 AM