BBLink for Mac is obsolete now...not as obsolete as the BBpager I once got at work back in the day, but obsolete nonetheless. The Mac photo program called iPhoto is long gone but the latest version of BBLink only works with iPhoto, and not what replaced it on newer iMac computers. You can't move any picture from a BB10 op system device into an iMac desktop now. Since BB is BFF with Android, are we Mac users gonna be left in the dust or is there an updated Link for Mac coming anytime soon?
    Last edited by BbClassic; 06-28-16 at 04:24 PM.
    06-28-16 03:48 PM
    A possible work around might be to use the cloud, either google photo, or dropbox, or something like that?
    Probably not.

Maybe that's a good thing that the Priv isn't tied to something like Link/Kies/iTunes.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    06-28-16 03:50 PM
    Probably not.

Maybe that's a good thing that the Priv isn't tied to something like Link/Kies/iTunes.
    I hear you but this really stinks and may be the final straw for me after I have to keep emailing myself pics and download them into my Mac to keep them instead of just doing it via Link. I have had a Blackberry device since the 1990's. Am seriously bummed out.
    06-28-16 04:04 PM
    Doesn't Link offer the ability to mount the internal storage and SD card of your handset as if they were external drives? Why not just drag and drop as opposed to relying on software to do it?

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 04:58 AM
    Doesn't Link offer the ability to mount the internal storage and SD card of your handset as if they were external drives? Why not just drag and drop as opposed to relying on software to do it?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I tried to just drag the pics into a file and onto the desktop, but they don't stick. Just "bounces" back up into the Link display. I was able to do this on a PC a few years back, but so far no good with the Mac. I even called AppleCare and tried a few things, but nothing worked. I'll keep trying stuff and hoping for a Link update for a bit longer though.
    06-29-16 08:16 AM
    A possible work around might be to use the cloud, either google photo, or dropbox, or something like that?
    06-29-16 08:18 AM
    True, but defeats the purpose of the Blackberry. Oh well.

07-07-16 10:45 AM
    True, but defeats the purpose of the Blackberry. Oh well.

Yea I get that, sad but true!
    07-07-16 10:50 AM
    Just read that the "geniuses" are ditching production of the Classic now, and OS10 is being phased out. If I wanted a creepy Google phone, I'd have bought one ages ago like everyone else. Bummer. Oh well. When i am stuck with an iPhone, at least my pics will sink to my iMac.
    Last edited by BbClassic; 07-07-16 at 11:04 AM. Reason: typo
    07-07-16 11:03 AM