Finally leaving BlackBerry after all these years, I've a samsung for my social media and a passport silver for work. After two email providers I use do not now work on BlackBerry and now my diary is deleting valuable content I've switched to android for business, hopefully things are more safely backed up there. Shame, time to say goodbye. I'm making the switch, ios will be my personal phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-18 10:33 AM
    BBMo/TCL only makes Android devices. The old BB10 device you’ve been using was made by the original BB and they left the business two years ago. You’re upset about an old device failing when updated devices were already available?
    Finally leaving BlackBerry after all these years, I've a samsung for my social media and a passport silver for work. After two email providers I use do not now work on BlackBerry and now my diary is deleting valuable content I've switched to android for business, hopefully things are more safely backed up there. Shame, time to say goodbye. I'm making the switch, ios will be my personal phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-18 10:39 AM