This happened yesterday when I tried to clean my leather case with a bad (not really meant for it) product). I'm good with the leather case looking a bit worn. But since it's much a gorgeous case I'm curious, can this damage be fixed? Can you name a product?
    09-10-19 03:25 PM
    This happened yesterday when I tried to clean my leather case with a bad (not really meant for it) product). I'm good with the leather case looking a bit worn. But since it's much a gorgeous case I'm curious, can this damage be fixed? Can you name a product?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...de4144da03.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e02661e544.jpg
    Unfortunately, probably not. You’ve removed part of the protective coat finish. You’d need the exact color polish used by the maker and even then it probably won’t set correctly.

Using the same compound over the rest of the case on both sides would give a better uniform look but then entire case looks “beat-up” worn.
    09-10-19 03:31 PM
    Unfortunately, probably not. You’ve removed part of the protective coat finish. You’d need the exact color polish used by the maker and even then it probably won’t set correctly.

Using the same compound over the rest of the case on both sides would give a better uniform look but then entire case looks “beat-up” worn.
    Thanks for your response. Yeah I knew I shouldn't have used that product as I was applying it. Smh
    09-10-19 05:01 PM
    Thanks for your response. Yeah I knew I shouldn't have used that product as I was applying it. Smh
    What product did you use?
    09-10-19 05:30 PM
    What product did you use?
    It was some suede product for some boots I had. I knew it was a bad idea from the start. Smh
    09-10-19 05:37 PM
    This happened yesterday when I tried to clean my leather case with a bad (not really meant for it) product). I'm good with the leather case looking a bit worn. But since it's much a gorgeous case I'm curious, can this damage be fixed? Can you name a product?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...de4144da03.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e02661e544.jpg
    Try Saddle Soap is on it, I use it on my Vinyl hot tub cover, it does a great job restoring that, it's actual made for leather products
    09-10-19 05:48 PM
    Try Saddle Soap is on it, I use it on my Vinyl hot tub cover, it does a great job restoring that, it's actual made for leather products
    Excellent idea! I think I actually have some. If not I'll get some tonight.
    09-10-19 05:48 PM
    Excellent idea! I think I actually have some. If not I'll get some tonight.
    Saddlesoap will possibly darken tan color. If you’re ok with that. You can also try some tan leather shoe polish. Kiwi brand is good as most if sold around your area.
    09-10-19 05:56 PM
    The saddle didn't alter the color. But whatever I did before totally damaged the back of this beautiful case. Wouldn't hurt at this point to try some polish.

This won't stop me from using the case though. I guess the case just has some character now . Besides I still have the all black version too which is also really nice.
    09-11-19 01:08 PM
    The saddle didn't alter the color. But whatever I did before totally damaged the back of this beautiful case. Wouldn't hurt at this point to try some polish.

This won't stop me from using the case though. I guess the case just has some character now . Besides I still have the all black version too which is also really nice.
    Don’t use the same cleaner on the black as the same thing can happen. Best thing is a damp from water cloth.

Have you ever seen a cow take a bath with shampoo or soap? I didn’t think so....
    Byrese likes this.
    09-11-19 01:33 PM
    Don’t use the same cleaner on the black as the same thing can happen. Best thing is a damp from water cloth.

Have you ever seen a cow take a bath with shampoo or soap? I didn’t think so....
    I don't know what I was thinking when I did that. Smh
    09-11-19 01:55 PM