I have a dteck60 and it has got to a point where the battery goes crazy every time I tend to move around where the phone tends to pick up different wifi. It often become super laggy and slow. some time it gets so hot that I need to restart to try to get it to normal function.
    I'm a rather intense business person and not being able to do things fast and efficiently bother me a lot. After all, the reason for buying a BB was to get things done fast and efficient. The biggest draw back is the total lack of service (I'm located in China). In conclusion I'm thinking to buy the latest Huawei P20pro. Before I do so, does anyone have any solution for my dteck60? I have been a BlackBerry fan forever . Thank you
    06-16-18 11:10 AM
    Try a factory reset. If you're willing to spend the time and/or money, replace the battery, either through sending it in for a repair or doing the procedure yourself.

If that doesn't work then by all means go for a different phone.
    06-16-18 11:38 AM
    I have a dteck60 and it has got to a point where the battery goes crazy every time I tend to move around where the phone tends to pick up different wifi. It often become super laggy and slow. some time it gets so hot that I need to restart to try to get it to normal function.
    I'm a rather intense business person and not being able to do things fast and efficiently bother me a lot. After all, the reason for buying a BB was to get things done fast and efficient. The biggest draw back is the total lack of service (I'm located in China). In conclusion I'm thinking to buy the latest Huawei P20pro. Before I do so, does anyone have any solution for my dteck60? I have been a BlackBerry fan forever . Thank you
    KEYone, Motion or Key2. All definitely far better than DTEK and I own both models of DTEK. The KEYone and Key2 are PKB and the Motion is VKB. The Key2 is just released and would be my recommendation.
    06-16-18 11:38 AM
    I have changed the battery already and also did a factory reset once (nightmare). my issue is that there is no assistance or available support. even with a new phone, it will be all good for a year then possibly issues will come up. it's that the time I regret the purchase.
    06-16-18 06:56 PM