I am not sure if someone asked this question before. My laptop upgrade to Windows 10 and now I cannot connect with blend on my mobile with my laptop. Any idea/suggestion will be appreciated

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 07:06 PM
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Blend? It seems to have a lot of issues with Windows 10.
    05-28-16 08:16 PM
    I tried doing that with my mobile but it cannot be uninstalled so I guess will need to do it with laptop

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 09:05 PM
    Please let us know if it works I am also thinking of upgrading to Windows 10, and get with the times as my teenage daughter says!!!! Tks

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 10:33 PM
    If you do an inplace upgrade to Windows 10, delete Blend and Link afterwards. Reboot and then install them again. It works perfectly on all of my Win10 machines, but I also did clean installs of 10 on all of them.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-16 06:36 AM
    It works fine for me. Didn't do anything special.

Could just be the USB drivers.

W10 isn't friendly with many hardware.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    05-29-16 07:31 AM
    To show you how little regard BlackBerry has to support BB10 devices and software (Chen says they support it, but they don't). Here is a problem with Windows 10 and Surface Pros.

BlackBerry 10 smartphone USB connection randomly drops when connected to a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or 4

It could be some of the same issues. The problem is that there has been a solution for a while ( I have fixed it myself), but BlackBerry hasn't even bother to look at it and work on a solution. They just don't care.

It's a change in the power plan for Windows 10, well known, but BlackBerry doesn't update the solution. Now there is BB10 support for you. Not!
    05-29-16 08:14 AM
    Blend works fine on my PC Win 10, which was an upgrade not a clean install.
    boryagin likes this.
    05-29-16 10:59 AM
    Not a wise choice at the moment. I used two laptops with Windows 10 and none was able to connect. The first one didn't allow installing BlackBerry software. The other one allowed installing but could not connect.

I am an experienced PC user and have been with Windows since version 2.0. Windows 7 still meets all my needs. Using it for 10 years now since beta versions.
    05-29-16 11:57 AM
    Mine works fine.

Starter for ten: have you tried turning it off and back on again? lol

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
    Last edited by ohaiguise; 05-29-16 at 12:20 PM.
    05-29-16 12:07 PM
    To show you how little regard BlackBerry has to support BB10 devices and software (Chen says they support it, but they don't). Here is a problem with Windows 10 and Surface Pros.

BlackBerry 10 smartphone USB connection randomly drops when connected to a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or 4

It could be some of the same issues. The problem is that there has been a solution for a while ( I have fixed it myself), but BlackBerry hasn't even bother to look at it and work on a solution. They just don't care.

It's a change in the power plan for Windows 10, well known, but BlackBerry doesn't update the solution. Now there is BB10 support for you. Not!
    Being that the issue is that specific in terms of the hardware involved, how exactly do you come to the conclusion that an issue with hardware built by Microsoft and Intel is evidence of poor support by BlackBerry?
    This sounds like a hardware issue for the Surface, not an endemic issue for Windows or BlackBerry overall.

A little more logic and a few less preconceived notions will get you further.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-16 01:15 PM
    I don't have surface so I don't think it's a surface problem but having BlackBerry Blend connecting with Windows 10

Posted via CB10
    05-29-16 04:39 PM
    Being that the issue is that specific in terms of the hardware involved, how exactly do you come to the conclusion that an issue with hardware built by Microsoft and Intel is evidence of poor support by BlackBerry?
    This sounds like a hardware issue for the Surface, not an endemic issue for Windows or BlackBerry overall.

A little more logic and a few less preconceived notions will get you further.

Posted via CB10
    LOL. How come the BlackBerry KB article still doesn't have a solution for the problem. One that I solved months ago. That is how poor the support is at BlackBerry. How hard would it take for someone to add the solution to the KB problem? That is the evidence.
    05-29-16 08:09 PM
    I deleted Blend and link on my windows 10 and download it and after I set it up, everything is working super now! So, go ahead and do the same and have fun

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze and rthonpm like this.
    05-30-16 01:17 PM