Home CrackBerry Q&A > Ask a Question

Keyone - Youtube App - Customize Optimization

Asked: May 21 2019 | 10:25 pm EDT 164 Views 1 Answers View Best Answer

When you are using youtube too much, there is a notification that would say Youtube is consuming battery. Then if you click on it you can customize the brightness for the app and the resolution. I changed the resolution for the app and I can't put it back to what it was. I cannot find that option.

I am not talking about the resolution of the videos itself but for the app itself. When on the home screen, the thumbnail display is not as crisp as it used to be plus the font is too small that it is unreadable.

If I change the font the phone itself, it will change ALL the font size on the phone and I do NOT want that. I just want the old youtube app resolution.

When I go to battery optimisation, I just have the option to "optimise" and "don't optimise"

Tried updating youtube, no changes. and no option to reinstall youtube either. Please HELP! I cannot find any relevant thing on google search.

Best Answer

May 21 2019 | 10:30 pm EDT Bla1ze

When you are using youtube too much, there is a notification that would say Youtube is consuming battery. Then if you click on it you can customize the brightness for the app and the resolution. I changed the resolution for the app and I can't put it back to what it was. I cannot find that option.
It's in BlackBerry Power Centre. Open Power Center, tap Apps and Games, Remove Youtube.