Okay, so I am thinking about getting a keyone, and was therefore looking at the specs, and compared them with the DTEK50 as a reference, since I had had that for a while.
    As I understand it performance is basically determined by the processor and the RAM. In my case 'performance' means running apps like the Hub, Twitter, Spotify, Whatsapp, Instagram etc., none of which are very demanding in terms of graphics - at least not to my understanding, like I don't do any gaming or anything like that.
    Both the DTEK50 and the Keyone silver have 3GB RAM. The processor on the DTEK is listed as the SD615 and the Keyone SD 625, and the Keyone seems to have a better GPU.

So my question is whether the difference in performance (in the terms specified above) between these two devices is really distinguishable in daily usage, since I don't really know how to interpret the processor stats that I find online.

Thanks for your help

Posted via CB10
    06-07-18 07:57 AM
    Most say yes they can tell a difference...

If it's available in your market, many say the 4G Black version handles Android much better. But either way, compared to the DTEK50 it is an upgrade.
    06-07-18 08:05 AM
    cool. Thanks for the info. The black version is available here, sometime ago it was even cheaper than the silver edition, so i am going to keep my eyes open.
    06-07-18 10:01 AM