Does anyone know if there's an unlocked international version of the KEYone? If so, where can I buy it from? And if I buy the US-GSM version, how do I unlock it?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-17 08:23 AM
    Does anyone know if there's an unlocked international version of the KEYone? If so, where can I buy it from? And if I buy the US-GSM version, how do I unlock it?

Posted via CB10
    Unless bought from a carrier, all versions of the KEYone are unlocked. There are no locked US-GSM versions available currently.
    08-24-17 09:27 AM
    And, the unlocked North American GSM version includes all the European GSM frequencies and LTE bands.
    08-24-17 10:01 AM
    And, the unlocked North American GSM version includes all the European GSM frequencies and LTE bands.
    Thanks BB-JAM :-)

Posted via CB10
    08-24-17 10:07 AM
    Unless bought from a carrier, all versions of the KEYone are unlocked. There are no locked US-GSM versions available currently.
    Well things change quickly
    08-24-17 10:55 AM
    Well things change quickly
    I was smart enough to put 'currently' in there because I knew what was coming.
    Uzi likes this.
    08-24-17 10:56 AM
    I was smart enough to put 'currently' in there because I knew what was coming.
    Carrier sales and support is what BBMo wants and clearly this is where they are focusing their efforts, and why we still don't have an unlocked version for sale in Canada.

Edit: Correction, K1 is available from Walmart.ca
    Last edited by BB-JAM215; 08-24-17 at 01:18 PM.
    08-24-17 12:50 PM
    Carrier sales and support is what BBMo wants and clearly this is where they are focusing their efforts, and why we still don't have an unlocked version for sale in Canada.
    ENTERPRISE... they still buy from Carriers.

Is a good sign that AT&T might be bring the Black KEYone to the US.... Funny how with the Passport they did black originally and the Silver was the "coveted" version. KEYone was release as silver and now the all black with the "magic".
    08-24-17 01:14 PM