Any idea why, in the messages app, when I start typing a name to filter my contacts list- certain letters totally refresh the app. For example, I know for sure A, B, H, and S do it. So if I want to type "Scott" or "Amanda" etc, as soon as I type the first letter it refreshes the window and makes me start over. I have disabled the convenience keys to those letters, did not help
    06-18-17 05:25 PM
    Any idea why, in the messages app, when I start typing a name to filter my contacts list- certain letters totally refresh the app. For example, I know for sure A, B, H, and S do it. So if I want to type "Scott" or "Amanda" etc, as soon as I type the first letter it refreshes the window and makes me start over. I have disabled the convenience keys to those letters, did not help
    I'm not seeing this.

started typing and the search is filtered
    06-18-17 08:31 PM
    Nor am I. I have found that assigned short cuts-speed dial contact to keys have disappeared each time I have rebooted, but have not seen that topic in any threads yet....so maybe there are a few bugs to be worked out in some units.
    06-18-17 08:48 PM