My Keyone keeps slowing down/lagging to a snails pace (I only use the phone for business and browsing) and I have to keep rebooting it daily to get it to work properly again - whenever it slows down like this. I am only using less than half of the memory, and often get onscreen notices (like many other Blackberry users) saying that my memory is running low...but this is not so. I have read several other Blackberry users have same problems as myself. I have put the phone back to factory settings twice, but it does not cure the problem, plus my phone's updates - are all up to date, and I have done all the usual - such as clearing cache etc etc. Any advice ?
    10-28-19 07:12 AM
    Clear the cache on all of your apps. Then reboot.

There isn't much else you can do.

We still have a silver (3GB) KEYᵒⁿᵉ in our house, used as a daily driver, running better than it did on launch day.

Make sure you have at least 5GB of free storage on the device at all times.
    10-28-19 10:47 AM
    Clear the cache on all of your apps. Then reboot.

There isn't much else you can do.

We still have a silver (3GB) KEYᵒⁿᵉ in our house, used as a daily driver, running better than it did on launch day.

Make sure you have at least 5GB of free storage on the device at all times.
    I just got a keyone yesterday and installed nothing but company apps (I intend to use it as a work device) but already got the low memory notification.

When you said cleaning cache on all apps, how exactly to do that? I only know how to clean cache on Chrome.

Wondering if purchasing this silver Keyone instead of the black version is a mistake.
    10-29-19 07:55 PM
    I just got a keyone yesterday and installed nothing but company apps (I intend to use it as a work device) but already got the low memory notification.

When you said cleaning cache on all apps, how exactly to do that? I only know how to clean cache on Chrome.

Wondering if purchasing this silver Keyone instead of the black version is a mistake.
    If it's new, you don't have caches to clear. It's a once a week thing at most.
    10-29-19 08:36 PM

Go into settings in power center and change the warning settings. Keyone slowing to a halt daily and having to constantly reboot-notable-00271.jpeg
    PhamQuocAnh likes this.
    10-29-19 11:22 PM