A couple of days ago I received a message from the DTEK app telling me that the integrity of the operating system has been compromised, and my security status turned to "Poor".

I haven't installed any app outside of the Play Store, nor have I rooted the device (which I don't think is even possible on a BB device). I'd really not want to perform another factory reset after I sent the phone for repairs a couple of months ago, as I don't have the time to setup everything again at this time.

Is it a known bug? Any way I can fix this?

P.S. Rebooting the phone didn't help
    03-03-18 03:54 PM
    Just ignore it and reset it when you're ready. Even apps from the Google Play Store can trigger DTEK like lock screens or launchers. As long as your device is working fine, who cares. DTEK isn't always accurate, nor is it really meant to be. It's like a virus app on your computer detecting a file you KNOW is fine.
    03-03-18 04:18 PM
    I had the same a couple of weeks ago. For whatever reason, but I still don't know why it happend.

I had to do a factory reset, that was the only thing that helped.

What you can do however is wait for the next Security update, install it and hope it will be resolved.
    03-03-18 04:20 PM
    In my case, DTEK started to report that my OS integrity was compromised after the first update of the Google Carrier Services. That was some months ago.

This morning then came the DTEK update, and now my OS integrity is restored. What a wonderful application this DTEK is, it can even fix my OS!

PS: If you find sarcasm in this post, feel free to keep it. I'm just so glad I didn't spend hours resetting my phone and setting it up again...
    04-29-18 01:50 AM