When I look at the Playstore -> Settings -> right at the bottom "Play Protect certification" it says "device is not certified".

The apps I try to open say:
    "please ensure that you are using a Google-certified device by going to Google Play Store Menu -> Settings -> device certification"

This KeyOne isn't even a year old and supposed to be state of the art! WTF ?
    11-10-18 12:36 PM
    When I look at the Playstore -> Settings -> right at the bottom "Play Protect certification" it says "device is not certified".

"please ensure that you are using a Google-certified device by going to Google Play Store Menu -> Settings -> device certification"

What PRD, and what OS build?

Type *#837837# into the phone dialer.
    11-10-18 03:31 PM

Were you a beta tester for 8.1? I was and had the same problem. I ended up reloading the OS with the Mobile Update software. It fixed the certification issue for me, and did push the October update to me (I was stuck on September). However, it did not fix Google Pay for me. 2 out of 3 ain't bad for BlackBerry. When it comes to BlackBerry, just keep your expectations low, and you won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by pgg101; 11-10-18 at 04:17 PM.
    11-10-18 03:57 PM