Dear All,

becoming little frustrated with my new KEYone. Since two weeks especially the hub doesn`t work as it should. emails and other notifications may not be opened on Hub, after I while the systems says that the app is not working and ask me to close it. Thise happens 3-4 times a day. In the same time other internal apps may also freeze (e.g. contacts or emails accounts). Even after restards that problem is still there. I have done a complete reset but even after that the system is still not working properly.
    Anyone an idea what I may do? I am thinking to go the customer service..but we may find another way around to fix the problem.
    Any kind of answer is very much appreciated.

Thanks, Tobias
    01-22-18 02:59 AM
    Dear All,

becoming little frustrated with my new KEYone. Since two weeks especially the hub doesn`t work as it should. emails and other notifications may not be opened on Hub, after I while the systems says that the app is not working and ask me to close it. Thise happens 3-4 times a day. In the same time other internal apps may also freeze (e.g. contacts or emails accounts). Even after restards that problem is still there. I have done a complete reset but even after that the system is still not working properly.
    Anyone an idea what I may do? I am thinking to go the customer service..but we may find another way around to fix the problem.
    Any kind of answer is very much appreciated.

Thanks, Tobias
    If you have a complete reset and it did not fix the problem, going to Customer Service might be a good idea. But first, what do you mean by complete reset? Did you reload the OS and completely wipe the phone. Or did you press and HOLD the Power Button for 32 seconds?

When this started happening, did you add any new apps? When you reset, did you reload everything again?
    01-23-18 09:17 AM