From the Hub, if I go in one of my BBM conversations, chat with someone and hit the back button, it stays in that BBM chat, back again, no change, then back again may bring me to another BBM chat, then eventually back to the home screen. Shouldn't the back button leave the current BBM chat and return to the Hub?
    08-17-17 08:04 PM
    From the Hub, if I go in one of my BBM conversations, chat with someone and hit the back button, it stays in that BBM chat, back again, no change, then back again may bring me to another BBM chat, then eventually back to the home screen. Shouldn't the back button leave the current BBM chat and return to the Hub?
    I think a few of us, at least, are seeing similar behavior. See if the Left Arrow button at the top left is better at exiting.
    08-18-17 12:29 AM
    You normally have to hit the back button twice to get it back to the hub. I just hit the top back arrow now since the capacitive one is iffy due to the glass protector right now. I end up in the BBM sometimes too but I think it's only if I go to the app at anytime or use the drop-down message to reply.
    08-18-17 12:32 AM