Keeps freezing and I don't want to loose my 1000$ drone because of a blackberry. This keyone has so many issues that everyone seem to ignore. The app try button freezes jus as much as the DJI app and BlackBerry launcher
    06-26-17 04:15 PM
    Keeps freezing and I don't want to loose my 1000$ drone because of a blackberry.
    Have you tried the app on a different device? Maybe the app is just crappy.

This keyone has so many issues that everyone seem to ignore.
    Or you know, not everyone has all the same issues.

The app try button freezes jus as much as the DJI app and BlackBerry launcher
    You must have keyboard issues too... no idea what you're saying here, man. Sorry.
    06-26-17 05:35 PM
    They make $5000 drones , why would u think the app to keep track of it would be crappy? I'm returning the KEYone to see if this device has an issue or its the OS with keyboard... I'll let u know
    06-26-17 07:37 PM
    that app never crashed until it was running on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and I exchanged the keyone because it was defective
    07-04-17 10:23 AM
    They make $5000 drones , why would u think the app to keep track of it would be crappy? I'm returning the KEYone to see if this device has an issue or its the OS with keyboard... I'll let u know
    Oh ummm gee, I dunno.. lol.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dji+...w=1866&bih=997

No doubt the KEYone has issues with the DJI apps but the DJI apps are nothing to write home about to begin with.
    07-17-17 04:13 PM
    I've flown their drones with Android and iPhone. Unfortunately for whatever reason their Android app is total garbage. This is not a problem just with KEYOne

I wouldn't feel comfortable flying a $1500 drone from them without an iPhone.
    07-17-17 05:10 PM