Keyone Limited Edition Black
    Build Number AAN358

I use multiple apps in split screen mode but I realized when my keyone locks itself due to screen timeout, I am unable to get the display back on either by fingerprint sensor or by the power button.

Background apps like music etc still run. Its just that the display is turned off. I have to long press the power button to restart the phone and get the display on.

Can anyone please confirm this? And any solution to this?
    09-15-17 01:07 AM
    (update)...and this doesn't happen always... keep your phone in split screen mode and you will notice this.
    09-15-17 02:03 AM
    I guess no one uses their phones in permanent split screen mode like me... ok lets hope some random update will fix this
    09-16-17 07:06 AM
    I guess no one uses their phones in permanent split screen mode like me... ok lets hope some random update will fix this
    Permanent split screen? What apps do you always need on the screen that you require this?
    09-16-17 09:11 AM
    Permanent split screen? What apps do you always need on the screen that you require this?
    I understand people will find it weird but I always have the Google translate app running in upper half of the screen... Learning French now.... Thats why I love the physical keyboard... I can only only do this on a blackberry and quickly translate whenever I don't understand something in an app running in the lower half... some text in its setting for example... so that's the reason I have it in permanent split screen mode

But the phone should not react this way even if this is not the "right" way to use the keyone.
    09-16-17 09:43 AM
    I was asking to see if its because of a particular App. Try split screen with two different apps and see if you get the same result.
    09-16-17 09:46 AM
    I was asking to see if its because of a particular App. Try split screen with two different apps and see if you get the same result.
    Tried it with Whatsapp and Firefox and it blanked on me again after a few minutes... it will successfully unlock for the first few times but after some time you can't unlock the screen... can't seem to isolate the cause here.
    09-16-17 10:25 AM
    Been 3 weeks and I still face the same issue... thats one dislike for BlackBerry keyone...
    09-29-17 11:05 PM
    I just got this phone a few days ago and whilst I love it, I get the same exact issue as you! one of the main reasons to get this phone was to be able to multitask with YouTube and whatsapping without the keyoboard getting in the way however when the phone locks whether it be via timeout or locking myself, I can't turn it back on.

As with you, music keeps playing and I've even tried jumping into the camera by double pressing the power button and taking a photo using the volume rocker and I can see the camera flash going off which means everything continues to work except the screen and the only way to resolve is via a forced restart.

I'm using my phone from a clean start without any backups and it's the black edition from uk
    10-04-17 03:54 AM
    I faced the same problem when I used Calculator + Note , and Gmail + Note.
    I had to press and hold the power button and estimate the location of "Power Off" while the screen was off.
    02-03-18 11:43 PM
    I face the same issue die you find a solution?
    05-30-18 10:55 AM