So i recieved my keyone and am loving every bit of it, however on startup i couldnt connect to my Wi-Fi at home. i thought it was weird but decided to forsee at the time being. thinking that there was a problem with my internet. as i have set up the phone completely and later on was unable to connect to the wi-fi. i decided to try other wi-fi's at school, at restaurants, personal hotspots. it all worked great accept for my own wi-fi at home. thinking there is something wrong twith the blackberry. i had it swapped for a new on at the shop. but with the new set i was still unable to connect it to the same wi-fi at home. when it works perfectly wwwell everywhere else. please help me.

router at home is a D1500 – N300 WiFi DSL Modem Router—Essential Edition
    default setting.
    07-07-17 10:26 PM
    I'm having this too and it's bothering the hell out of me..
    07-07-17 11:09 PM
    Yess, on my k1, it just shows the wifi as saved. i have the option to forget or connect. If i try to connect, it would go through the process of "connecting" then back to saved or it would say authentication failed.

i have tried factory reset, turnt off security for wifi, manual input, resetting router. i saw in another thread that WPS worked for some people. but unfortunately, there isnt an option for that in my router. i have ran out of ideas, except to maybe tweak some router setting, which i am unsure of.
    07-07-17 11:28 PM
    Yess, on my k1, it just shows the wifi as saved. i have the option to forget or connect. If i try to connect, it would go through the process of "connecting" then back to saved or it would say authentication failed.

i have tried factory reset, turnt off security for wifi, manual input, resetting router. i saw in another thread that WPS worked for some people. but unfortunately, there isnt an option for that in my router. i have ran out of ideas, except to maybe tweak some router setting, which i am unsure of.
    I also cannot seem to pinpoint the issue..
    07-07-17 11:58 PM
    I have faced the same issue . Any solutions ??
    07-29-17 04:33 PM