Just received BB Keyone, coming our of classic, have to say, I really hate the Android format, but my Classic not being compatible with Tmobile any more, causing me to not get text messages, phone calls, etc, I was forced to get a new phone and can not live without physical keyboard. With that said, I suppose I will eventually adjust.

I can not stand having the predictive words (and what) not visible & in my way, when I am composing. If I wanted that crap available, I would not have a BB with physical keyboard.

Is there a way to eliminate this feature?

Also, If anyone might know if there is a way to put what I want on the home screen and others- I am dumbfounded that I can not customize what is on what screen, how could there not be an option to customize and instead be forced to have only what apps, widgets and shortcuts that the phone seemingly allows on each page.

Having the option to customize would make me much happier. I want to control what is on each page, like on my classic, and every other BB I have owned.

I never imagined there would be so many things I hate about the functions of an Android, everything is so much more complicated, I don't have the time or patience for complicated.

If anyone has any tips as to making the transition from OS 10 to Android easier, PLEASE, PLEASE SHARE!

Thank you.
    10-10-18 01:19 PM
    I can not stand having the predictive words (and what) not visible & in my way, when I am composing. If I wanted that crap available, I would not have a BB with physical keyboard.
    Settings>Language and Input>Keyboard Settings>BlackBerry Keyboard. Enable/Disable whatever you see fit.

Also, If anyone might know if there is a way to put what I want on the home screen and others- I am dumbfounded that I can not customize what is on what screen, how could there not be an option to customize and instead be forced to have only what apps, widgets and shortcuts that the phone seemingly allows on each page.

Having the option to customize would make me much happier. I want to control what is on each page, like on my classic, and every other BB I have owned.
    Android is one of the most customizable OS' available. If anything, you have MORE options on your KEYone than your Classic. To change things, press and hold any icon, just like you did on BB10 and move it around wherever you want.

If anyone has any tips as to making the transition from OS 10 to Android easier, PLEASE, PLEASE SHARE!
    Take the time to explore. Honestly sounds like you haven't spent any time actually exploring what you can do based on your comments.
    Rico4you likes this.
    10-10-18 02:24 PM