Hi there.
    I've just updated from my beloved BB Classic to the KeyOne. So far I'm not loving Android and I am having particular problems with the calendar. While my old BB10 had no problem syncing with my work calendar on my PC (Outlook 2016), Android will sync emails from that account but seems not to want to do business with the calendar. Bearing in mind that I am a complete luddite, would anyone be able to help me out with a step-by-step guide to sync my pc calendar to my Blackberry Calendar?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    08-16-17 09:23 AM
    Have you check the settings in your KEYone.... the account you setup, and make sure it's enabled to sync the Calendar?
    08-16-17 03:40 PM
    Exactly what type of "work account" are you trying to sync to? Is it through Outlook.com?
    08-16-17 06:57 PM
    Hi,

It's desktop-based Outlook 2016 rather than cloud-based outlook.com. I suspect that's the issue, given how android seems to want everything to be cloud-based (I'm old-school and avoid cloud storage if I can!). BB10 had no problems syncing with my desktop calendar, but KeyOne won't do it. Was hoping their might be a workaround.
    08-20-17 02:58 AM
    I sync to Office Outlook 2016 through Outlook.com. Instant two way automatic sync'ing, and the free Cloud backup is a plus.

I assume your were using BlackBerry Link before, which as you described it is old school, out of date, and no longer works for most people.
    08-21-17 09:53 PM