Had my KEYone for a little over 3 months now. Just discovered that the back of the phone is slightly separated so now there's a gap. I was able to push it back down and decrease the size of the gap but you can see the back is still clearly separated from the phone. Is there an actual fix to this? Is this worth the hassle to contact Blackberry? Also, how would I be able to check if the cause of the lifting is due to a swollen battery?
    01-11-18 03:31 PM
    Is there an actual fix to this? Is this worth the hassle to contact Blackberry? Also, how would I be able to check if the cause of the lifting is due to a swollen battery?
    There's no fix for something that's pretty much intentional. The back just snaps in and snaps out. It really shouldn't snap out unless it got caught on something, you dropped your device or bumped it in a way that would cause it be jarred loose or as you seem to suspect, a swollen battery.

If you want to check, just carefully snap it back out and look in there or stick your finger in and feel around. Keep in mind, the bottom portion will move unclip easily but the top half is under the metal backing at the top, so don't go move it around too much.
    01-11-18 04:46 PM
    There's no fix for something that's pretty much intentional. The back just snaps in and snaps out. It really shouldn't snap out unless it got caught on something, you dropped your device or bumped it in a way that would cause it be jarred loose or as you seem to suspect, a swollen battery.

If you want to check, just carefully snap it back out and look in there or stick your finger in and feel around. Keep in mind, the bottom portion will move unclip easily but the top half is under the metal backing at the top, so don't go move it around too much.
    TWSS 🤔😂😂😂
    01-11-18 04:51 PM
    TWSS 🤔😂😂😂
    ^^ This guy...smh. lol
    01-11-18 04:53 PM
    OP here, just made CB account.
    I hope the pictures I attached shows. Basically the first one shows the original gap and the second picture is what it looks like after I push it down - there's still a gap though. When you say snap it back out, do you mean the whole back cover...?

KEYone back separated from phone-keyone4.jpg
    KEYone back separated from phone-keyone3.jpg
    01-11-18 05:31 PM
    When you say snap it back out, do you mean the whole back cover...?
    Well, I don't recommend taking it off in your case, it's pointless. I doubt your battery is swelling. But, it's just plastic clips holding it in place and the reason it's not flush when you push it in is because you're not actually pushing the clip back in place. It just has to be in the right spot. Naturally, some are going to be harder to snap out and snap back in than others, but I can l lift mine off and snap it back in place with ease, especially since I have a Style Ring on it lol. You can see the clips in your photos.. just gently push them inward a bit and with your fingernail or even a debit card and then push on the back again and it'll sit flush.
    01-11-18 05:34 PM
    Well, I don't recommend taking it off in your case, it's pointless. I doubt your battery is swelling. But, it's just plastic clips holding it in place and the reason it's not flush when you push it in is because you're not actually pushing the clip back in place. It just has to be in the right spot. Naturally, some are going to be harder to snap out and snap back in than others, but I can l lift mine off and snap it back in place with ease, especially since I have a Style Ring on it lol. You can see the clips in your photos.. just gently push them inward a bit and with your fingernail or even a debit card and then push on the back again and it'll sit flush.
    Okay, I didn't take off the whole back, but pushed it up more along the top and bottom sides for a bigger gap - which made it easier to snap the whole thing back down in general. It's not entirely flush but pretty much unnoticeable in my clear phone case. I don't think it's a swollen battery either so that's good. Thanks for the advice.
    01-11-18 06:05 PM
    Thanks for the advice.
    No problem. Glad you got it sorted.
    01-11-18 06:07 PM
    OP here, just made CB account.
    I hope the pictures I attached shows. Basically the first one shows the original gap and the second picture is what it looks like after I push it down - there's still a gap though. When you say snap it back out, do you mean the whole back cover...?

I have the same problem with my KeyONE

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keyone4.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	433196
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keyone3.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	433197
    12-16-18 09:21 PM
    My daughter dropped my phone and the back pop out like yours. You can get a back from ebay for $13.99. that's what I did for mine and it fit like a glove.
    12-16-18 09:23 PM