Today, I accidentally dropped my phone perfectly and killed the screen (not cracked, but dark). I have ordered a replacement screen to come in next week, and am not worried about that...

What I'm trying to remember in the meantime is whether I can answer an incoming call without being able to see the screen? I seriously can't even remember if that's a stupid question... I've been a hardcore BB owner for infinity yrs now-- but this is weirdly disorienting.

Thanks so much--

edit: oh, and I am 99% certain the touchscreen still works fine. Just dark and can't see.
    07-30-21 05:07 PM
    Today, I accidentally dropped my phone perfectly and killed the screen (not cracked, but dark). I have ordered a replacement screen to come in next week, and am not worried about that...

What I'm trying to remember in the meantime is whether I can answer an incoming call without being able to see the screen? I seriously can't even remember if that's a stupid question... I've been a hardcore BB owner for infinity yrs now-- but this is weirdly disorienting.

Thanks so much--

edit: oh, and I am 99% certain the touchscreen still works fine. Just dark and can't see.
    Double tap the spacebar when call is incoming.
    Or, you should be able to swipe upward anywhere on the screen if the touchscreen does still work.
    07-30-21 05:15 PM
    Double tap the spacebar when call is incoming.
    Or, you should be able to swipe upward anywhere on the screen if the touchscreen does still work.
    Whooaa... I didn't even know about the space bar thing. Just tried it out, though, and it did work. Thanks so much for your quick help!
    07-30-21 05:21 PM