Phone: DTEK50, patch level June 2017
    What I've attempted: Clear cache and data on BlackBerry Keyboard app, disable app, go back to factory version app, restart, update from Play store.

My DTEK50 is becoming impossible to use. When I type it corrects already correct words into jibberish words, it underlines correct words as being misspelled, it autocorrects real words into jibberish non-existent words, I have no idea wtf is going on but it's driving me mad. When I type and then look back at what is actually on the screen I end up backspacing over most of my sentences and doing them over and over again. I've tried all the options, turning options on and off, turning off prediction, fine tuning prediction, turning off contact lookup, everything I can think of. It's making the phone almost unusable.
    07-25-17 02:00 PM
    I had that issue with my Passport, but not on my Priv. I never figured out how to fix it, which is one reason I switched to the Priv. I did all you have tried, as well as deleting all learned words to no avail. You may have to reload the OS from an autoloader.
    07-25-17 03:52 PM