Hello friends, is there anyone who maybe spotted somewhere (preferably AliExpress ๐Ÿ˜Š ) these Cover Cases for any other android touch phones, but samsung?

I would like to try this if it is available anywhere. My new Huawei P Smart 2019 is really big and also not so practical for typing, especially because I've used on Q5 keyboard ๐Ÿ˜ข

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Attached Thumbnails Keyboard Cover Case for other Android phones-keyboard-cover-case.jpg ย 
    02-10-19 03:35 PM
    Only the Galaxy S phones from S6 to S8 have the keyboard cases available.

And most of them look like crap and are crap.

The S8/+ case looks the least terrible out of all of them.

There is also for the Note 8 but the regular English one is near impossible to find so you'd need the English/Korean one which has the Korean letters in big and the English letters in smaller.

All the cases can probably be found on eBay.

As far as iPhones go, there is also the Typo cases (if you can find any) for the iPhones 5S / SE and 6 / 6S (and 7 and 8 with some modification).

None of these are anywhere near the level of any of the KEY devices, but I guess it could be something to look at if you just can't stand tapping on glass.
    Vladislavt likes this.
    02-11-19 12:09 AM
    Thanks the_boon . If I knew this, maybe I should have bought some samsung instead of Huawei. ๐Ÿคค

"Typing on glass" is great way to describe, agree ๐Ÿ˜œ If you believe me, on such small touch keyboards I am making mistakes on EVERY word. Believe me, on every word. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
    02-11-19 04:03 AM