Do either of the Key2 models have calendar/reminder functionality with pop-ups that take over the screen & must be either dismissed or snoozed? I rely on this format from the Q10 and so far the reminders on the Key2 are ineffective & pointless.

Debating if I should swap out the Key2 for an LE or dump them both and go back to the Q10...
    Thanks in advance
    08-06-19 01:08 AM
    Do either of the Key2 models have calendar/reminder functionality with pop-ups that take over the screen & must be either dismissed or snoozed? I rely on this format from the Q10 and so far the reminders on the Key2 are ineffective & pointless.

Debating if I should swap out the Key2 for an LE or dump them both and go back to the Q10...
    Thanks in advance
    There are a number of reminder apps on Play Store that can expand upon the notifications provided by the Google/system Calendar - from voice to alarms to full page alerts, etc.

Here is just one example:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eventsnotifier
    08-06-19 09:43 AM
    There are a number of reminder apps on Play Store that can expand upon the notifications provided by the Google/system Calendar - from voice to alarms to full page alerts, etc.

Here is just one example:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eventsnotifier
    Thank you, I may have to do that. I was hoping to avoid an app that contains ads!

The Key2 calendar "seems" like it should work like the Q10, with Meeting default reminder time and Default reminder snooze that can be adjusted...but it's not working at all. I'm not getting reminders that I can snooze, in local calendar, Gmail, or exchange
    08-06-19 09:10 PM