Is the Key2 still available on monthly Contract (eg through Vodafone or other operators) as it doesn't seem to be visible on their list of phones? I bought the Keyone on monthly contract two years ago, but can't find Key2 anywhere! Is it now only available by paying for it outright, I wonder?
    10-17-19 04:59 PM
    Is the Key2 still available on monthly Contract (eg through Vodafone or other operators) as it doesn't seem to be visible on their list of phones? I bought the Keyone on monthly contract two years ago, but can't find Key2 anywhere! Is it now only available by paying for it outright, I wonder?
    You'd be lucky to find it anywhere, in any way.
    10-17-19 11:16 PM
    It may depend on your location. Laptops direct [uk] had them a couple of weeks ago and can be purchased via PayPal credit if you have a PayPal account. This would be equal monthly payments . Good luck with your search.
    10-18-19 12:10 AM