Just acquired a new Key2 to replace damaged Key2. Used Google to transfer. Got photos and apps ok. I have a mixture of Local and Google contacts. Only the Google contacts transferred, not the locals. I thought to try to use BB Content Transfer app but I am coming up against this error when I select my Google account to use for content transfer, I get this error, "unexpected error has occurred. Check that your device is connected to a network and try again."

I am of course connected to a network. Has support for this app been discontinued?

What's the best recommendation for moving all my local contents to the new Key2?
    04-20-21 09:50 AM
    Can you add those local contacts to your Google account or is there a reason you're not doing that?
    04-20-21 10:57 AM
    Can you add those local contacts to your Google account or is there a reason you're not doing that?
    There is no reason. I think it's a legacy thing from my BB Bold. They came over that way. I would love to merge everything under one but not sure the best way to accomplish that. It's never been a priority before.
    04-20-21 12:38 PM
    There is no reason. I think it's a legacy thing from my BB Bold. They came over that way. I would love to merge everything under one but not sure the best way to accomplish that. It's never been a priority before.
    These steps might help: https://www.techrepublic.com/article...cts-to-google/
    04-20-21 03:29 PM
    On your old KEY², open the contacts app, tap the settings cog top right, contacts management, copy contacts. Select your local account to backup from and your Google account as the destination. After copying them to your Google account they should automatically sync over to the new KEY²
    04-20-21 09:21 PM
    On your old KEY², open the contacts app, tap the settings cog top right, contacts management, copy contacts. Select your local account to backup from and your Google account as the destination. After copying them to your Google account they should automatically sync over to the new KEY²
    What forces the sync?
    04-20-21 09:46 PM
    What forces the sync?
    If you have the same Google account on both devices it's set to automatically sync contacts.
    04-21-21 05:09 AM