I got the Blackberry Key2 LE (BBF100-2) around a month ago, and while I love it, I've noticed some weird behavior when I charge it. If I try to use it while it's charging, the touch screen and the keyboard seem to get more sensitive and buggy. When I scroll, it either scrolls ridiculously fast, or not at all and it registers key presses or screen presses that I didn't make. I'm using the cable that came with the device, but it is plugged into a different brick than the one that it came with because the original pretty much didn't charge it at all (I would leave it to charge overnight and the battery percentage would go up by a few points, but sometimes would actually go down). I recently updated to 8.1.0, but the problem has been happening since the day I got the device and was not solved by the update. Let me know if there's other information that could be useful in figuring this out. It's not the hugest deal because I don't use the phone while charging very often, but I'd like to fix it if possible. Any ideas?
    04-22-19 10:07 AM
    I'm using the cable that came with the device, but it is plugged into a different brick than the one that it came with because the original pretty much didn't charge it at all
    Try a different cable/brick or try charging it via a computer just to see if it responds the same way in all cases.
    04-22-19 01:16 PM
    Try a different cable/brick or try charging it via a computer just to see if it responds the same way in all cases.
    Thanks for the tip! It definitely seems to be the brick, but I've never had a problem with this one before. I seem to remember the original brick causing the same issue, but I don't have it to test for another few weeks. Oh well. I feel pretty dumb for not trying that to begin with. Thanks again!
    04-23-19 09:33 AM