My Key2 just won’t send and isn’t receiving email. Pressing refresh does nothing. I know it’s not a yahoo or outlook problem as both are ok on iPad. The red light is blinking but no updates are due. I’ve tried turning on/off several times. Help please!
    04-17-19 12:42 AM
    My Key2 just won’t send and isn’t receiving email. Pressing refresh does nothing. I know it’s not a yahoo or outlook problem as both are ok on iPad. The red light is blinking but no updates are due. I’ve tried turning on/off several times. Help please!
    If you're using the Hub, check the sync settings for the account and be sure they are not toggled to never
    04-17-19 08:23 AM
    What carrier network?
    04-17-19 08:30 AM
    I’m travelling in Greece so the network changes. But I travel a lot, including here, so find it hard to believe it’s a settings thing. In fact I’ve toggled through every thing I can think of. The update is that I’m getting mail from outlook episodically, but still can’t send at all whether from outlook or yahoo. All fine on iPad and WA works. But you can’t do business on WA.
    04-17-19 08:55 AM
    I’m travelling in Greece so the network changes. But I travel a lot, including here, so find it hard to believe it’s a settings thing. In fact I’ve toggled through every thing I can think of. The update is that I’m getting mail from outlook episodically, but still can’t send at all whether from outlook or yahoo. All fine on iPad and WA works. But you can’t do business on WA.
    As of 2 days ago I have had similar issues and can no longer send email with my KEYone. It just stopped working. I now started to get incoming email but cannot send outgoing email. Both Gmail and Yahoo accounts stopped. For outgoing it gives a memo "this folder (outbox) is currently not synced" but it will not allow me to check the box to sync the outbox. It has the updated Hub we got in March. It worked for a while, then stopped. However, my PRIV on which (fortunately) I turned off auto update, does not have the updated hub. It still can send and receive emails for the very same accounts. The sent emails which I have sent on my PRIV show up as sent on my KEYone. I suspect something is going on with the new version of the Hub.
    04-17-19 11:23 AM
    Thanks Sigewif. Is anybody in the control room taking any notice of this please? For most of us who use BB it’s a business tool, not a toy. Email and hub matter!
    04-17-19 12:02 PM
    No issues presently on my BE KeyOne sending email. I was out of town last week for a couple days and was not checking regularly as I normally do and some email did not come in (which is utter BS) on my BE KeyOne or S9. I fired up my Classic and all emails came in missing in Android HUB. Boo.
    04-17-19 12:23 PM
    Hi Tim
    Digging down into Folders it appears that since the update Outboxes are no longer synced - that’s as of today. But there doesn’t appear to be any way of changing this. Can you help further please?
    04-17-19 12:24 PM
    Hi Tim
    Digging down into Folders it appears that since the update Outboxes are no longer synced - that’s as of today. But there doesn’t appear to be any way of changing this. Can you help further please?
    Go to Inbox, gear in the top right, Manage accounts, email, email folder sync settings. Should be able to adjust the options there. Are you not able to sync outbox?
    04-17-19 12:56 PM
    It has got much, much worse. This afternoon Hub was only showing WA, calls and texts, no emails, they’d simply gone. I followed Bla1ze advice as far as possible and it looked like m6 4 key email accounts were back to 7 out 8 processes syncing (though not, crucially, outbox) Then this evening the entire hub depopulated! There is nothing there! I can see my emails if I go through the gruesome process of looking at each account individually, and likewise WA and text, but it’s not workable. What on Earth is going on?
    04-17-19 03:19 PM
    To clarify, I’m not able to synch inbox, outbox or sent messages, whatsapp, call logs and text messages are not showing in the Inbox+Hub, and I’m not receiving incoming mail.

Moreover if I click on a link, such as the Crackberry”you can view the full post here” one, nothing happens.

I’m desperate- I’m travelling, it’s my key business tool as well as keeping me connected socially, what on Earth can I do?
    04-18-19 01:18 AM
    To clarify, I’m not able to synch inbox, outbox or sent messages, whatsapp, call logs and text messages are not showing in the Inbox+Hub, and I’m not receiving incoming mail.

Moreover if I click on a link, such as the Crackberry”you can view the full post here” one, nothing happens.

I’m desperate- I’m travelling, it’s my key business tool as well as keeping me connected socially, what on Earth can I do?
    You tried a 32 second reset? Hold power button for 32 seconds then let it start up normally.
    04-20-19 10:56 AM
    Hi and thanks for your input. Over the last few days the issues have mostly resolved, so it’s looking like yet another desperately badly prepped and launched upgrade....why don’t they test properly in advance instead of leaving us all in the lurch whilst retrospectively putting things right? Honestly, we deserve better!
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    04-22-19 03:13 PM
    Hi and thanks for your input. Over the last few days the issues have mostly resolved, so it’s looking like yet another desperately badly prepped and launched upgrade....why don’t they test properly in advance instead of leaving us all in the lurch whilst retrospectively putting things right? Honestly, we deserve better!
    Glad to hear it's working better. Suggest the 32 sec restart anyway. I perform it about once a week or after manually updating apps.
    04-24-19 08:31 AM
    I had the same issue. I resolved it by turning SYNCH EMAIL off and then back on, in the settings, Manage Accounts, then selecting the email account you are having synch issues with.
    01-06-20 10:20 AM
    HI All, i had the same issue. Just out of nowhere stopped working and then all the emails disappeared.
    My Solution - I removed my email account completely and then set it up again. It seems to be working again now.
    01-15-20 08:32 AM