I just recently got my pre-ordered key2 and I've mostly liked it - but I just unlocked it to find that the spacebar seems to only work in one spot now (lower middle, like the very edge of the key)

I did the hardware diagnostic in the support app, and it said I have a hardware error and should contact them - but if I do press just the very bottom edge of the key it usually works so now I'm not sure if it's supposed to only work there and I was just imagining the key working everywhere before.

I did attempt to contact support, because honestly this is the most expensive phone I've ever bought, so I need to get my money's worth or get it back... but I've never owned a blackberry before - this isn't normal, right?

model bbf100-2
    Hardware version 9 (idk what info is relevant)
    07-15-18 01:52 AM
    I just recently got my pre-ordered key2 and I've mostly liked it - but I just unlocked it to find that the spacebar seems to only work in one spot now (lower middle, like the very edge of the key...
    Nope, not normal. I would ask for an exchange. The key2 appears to be having some space bar QC issues.
    07-15-18 08:37 AM