The standard screenshot combination (i.e. volume down and power) almost never works on my Key2.

The only exception is that it’ll sporadically work on the home screen (and only there) if I hold the phone sideways and squeeze with both hands. But even that almost never works.

Things I’ve tried:
    32-second reboot
    Pressing them both at the exact same time, holding them down for varying lengths of time. Long press, short press, etc
    Taking off the case and trying it “naked”

Frustratingly, the combo usually sends the volume up. (Why would a volume down key even do this?)

Thanks in advance!
    10-15-19 12:11 PM
    The standard screenshot combination (i.e. volume down and power) almost never works on my Key2.

The only exception is that it’ll sporadically work on the home screen (and only there) if I hold the phone sideways and squeeze with both hands. But even that almost never works.

Things I’ve tried:
    32-second reboot
    Pressing them both at the exact same time, holding them down for varying lengths of time. Long press, short press, etc
    Taking off the case and trying it “naked”

Frustratingly, the combo usually sends the volume up. (Why would a volume down key even do this?)

Thanks in advance!
    Just go into the notable app settings and switch on " show capture notification in notification tray"

Now all u need to do when u want to take a screenshot is pull down the notification menu from the top of the screen.
    Or you could set up the convenience button to take screen shots...
    10-15-19 02:20 PM