Hi, a few questions. There are different variations of the key2. Which one works on Tmobile usa, has WiFi calling, with international roaming? I've read bits and pieces about problems w each. 002 005 00 something else? And where do I buy this from? Everyone seems to be out of them. Thanks. FYI I called bberry and they said new phone coming...end of next year. I have a priv now and after tweaking a whole lot, love it but lag and battery life becoming unbearable. Very sad this has been the best phone ever and gets "ooh lalala so cool, where can I get one" in public all the time, and I'm like . . . nowhere! Very sad about key2 screen size but running out of cpr techniques here!
    10-04-19 04:05 AM
    FYI I called bberry and they said new phone coming...end of next year.
    I can't answer your questions, but this is the best news I had all day! Thanks! If you have any more intel on the subject, please do share. ☺
    10-04-19 08:06 AM
    Who did you speak to and what did they say exactly about a new phone next year?

Did you call TCL?
    10-04-19 08:44 AM
    I can't answer your questions, but this is the best news I had all day! Thanks! If you have any more intel on the subject, please do share. ☺
    Waiting that long will be more of a detriment IMO, if they truly meant "end of next year" (2020).
    10-04-19 09:04 AM
    I called TCL to ask where I can buy a key2. I don’t understand how they sell a phone no one can buy! I’m glad everyone is psyched but no one answered my questions!
    10-05-19 05:56 PM